Quote Originally Posted by Knaight View Post
It's more that you taking her dietary concerns into account ahead of time implies that you're actually cooking to feed her among other people, as opposed to cooking for everyone else, where she might also get some, maybe, provided that she's not allergic or anything.
Huh. Yeah, I suppose that is sort of my default state, since I knew she'd probably be there and as long as it wasn't hated I'd be leaving any leftovers with the hosts and I enjoy eating sweets less than I enjoy making them, possibly as the result of some kind of personality flaw but I don't think that I have a fetish or anything at least, so having others to share the fruits of my labor with is always appreciated. Especially since 2 dozen cookies are a lot easier on the waistlines of 8 people than on the waistlines of 3.

Still feels a bit weird to actually treat it as my thinking about her though. I guess I'm less over high school than I had thought since the thought of having been thinking about her roommate feels almost, well, forward in a way.

That or it's just guilt about my natural baseline state of horndoggedness... Or maybe it's horndogosity...

Quote Originally Posted by Knaight View Post
The not wanting to kill her with anaphylaxis is just one of those things that is generally assumed.
That is what I thought. I guess I'm just more familiar with people who can have a reaction just from being in a room with food they're allergic to if they're unlucky because those sorts of people have to burn knowledge of their allergy into the minds of others in order to protect themselves. Ah, well.

Thank you everyone, I think I've got a better handle on what happened there, now.