Quote Originally Posted by Cikomyr View Post
Maybe it an American thing (i dunno, im Canadian), but "restrain someone against their free will" sounds like a very, very bad idea. Borderline criminal offense.

You cannot just lock up someone unless you are preventing them from doing something criminal.
That's why I said "QC verse!, as Glyph also mentioned, they don't seem to be too strict on the whole law thing. And it would be for her own benefit. Admittedly, I'm not sure if "preventing someone from possibly harming themself" or such would fall under a grey area in real life. (I know. But isn't Canada still part of (North)America? And while I'll certainly agree there are huge differences between you and your southern neighbours, there are also certain similarities. Well, as well as with most western countries.)

Quote Originally Posted by EnragedFilia View Post
Mostly I just want to know how Pintsize got turned off. Did Faye remember he has a power switch somewhere? Did he turn himself off for one reason or another? Is he even capable of turning himself off? Did he finally reach some kind of booze limit and go into automatic shutdown mode? Has anything that might explain this ever been mentioned in the comic before?
I think at some earlier point there was some mention off a power switch? Not sure, but I feel like there was another instance when he got offed, somehow.