We've had a lot of heavy debate lately about characters' sexualities, the hamfistedness of plot points, the relevance of this, that, and the other thing, etc. etc. ad nauseum.

Now while it's fine to talk about sexuality sexuality sexuality, it isn't exactly the lightest topic, either.

So let's make this thread something lighter, something fun, and yet OotS related.

What music would the characters listen to if they were in our world?
I'm not talking about "theme music" for the characters here -- I mean, what would be their favorite songs at the top of their playlist on their MP3 player?

If you're feeling really ambitious, maybe you'd like to add a line or two of explanation as to why they'd listen to it, when they'd listen to it, whatever. Just to add a little interest and maybe spark a little back-and-forth discussion.

One final note: although I obviously can't tell anyone what to do, let me issue a plea to try to keep this friendly, lighthearted, and good-humored. Let's have fun here!

My first suggestion:

Though this is really low-hanging fruit, I'd like to suggest that Tarquin would listen to George Thorogood's "Bad to the Bone" -- admittedly, it's fairly close to a theme song, too, but it seems like something he'd listen to remind himself of what a hell of a fellow he is and get himself energized for his latest seduction attempt.