1. - Top - End - #61
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: TW: Spire City II IC

House Alaudae
    Loyalty 8

To ArcaneStomper [Internal PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    Um... I'm antsy about asking for anything more from you after the ridiculous amount of work you put into the economics simulation (which is very much appreciated, since it makes things *so* much easier, but still...)
    But I've just realised that I still don't know how much an airship would cost to build, aside from the resource-costs, even in quite vague amounts. I was wondering if maybe it's as other stat points (so 1 metal + 1 textiles + 1 wealth per build point), but that's not entirely clear.

To Atelier Lyrica [PM]
    Spoiler
    Show
    ""Well, perhaps you could, but as you say, mutual interest. And if the tests work out, I assure you we will be placing a much larger series of orders in the future.

With your permission, then, we would like to begin the experiments immediately, and hopefully have some airships for our expedition ready in, oh, a month [EOT]."

To House Forestier
    Spoiler
    Show
    Perhaps, but you are asking for a ship to be completed immediately, which adds to the cost. Perhaps [five wealth] would be an acceptable compromise?

To the Allspire
    Spoiler
    Show
    To our main factory in the dock district, as soon as possible. It's been a pleasure doing business with you.
    Last edited by Valdarno; 2015-01-28 at 01:59 PM.
    " . . . Like the moon, whose orb
    Through optic glass the Tuscan artist views
    At evening from the top of Fesole,
    Or in Valdarno, to descry new lands,
    Rivers or mountains in her spotty globe."