The Mithril Bank

Spoiler: Cecil and the Dustmire Dirtlings
Show
No offense taken. There's a lot of stuff on my mind. We could always use more mining supplies & weapons. The bank would like to purchase twenty five units of weapons and armor, and twenty five units of industrial grade tools. I'm sure that you're right about the quality, your reputation in this area is well trusted.

Spoiler: The Reddinfel
Show
No offense taken. There's a lot of stuff on my mind. It is in our interest to increase the security of this city by giving you your desired loan. I will see what we can get together, (because Peter doesn't know how wealth mechanics work), for a 20% non-compounding interest rate per turn, maximum of three turns at 60%. Sound fair?

Spoiler: GM MIDTURN
Show
Hi there, I haven't done this before but as I understand it I get three actions:

1) The dwarves of the Mithril Bank maintain & build their defenses. It's also in their interest to keep the neighborhood surrounding the Bank secure, so if anybody neighboring the Bank is attacked we'll help the defenders.(Forces)
2) I'm not sure how wealth generation works, but I do that (hopefully for >8) in an attempt to buy weapons/industry-tools and sick a street-gang (the Reddinfel) on a mob (the Killix). It's in the banks' interest to have criminals attack each other.(Industry?)
3) I'd like to have The Steward learn what he can about the Killix.(Rumors?)

I'm acting in good faith with the Dirtlings and Reddinfel.