UNDASPIRE KREW

LOYALTY 6

SpireMX FESTIVAL

Got swole lines nobody ever listens to? Think you have what it takes to bring street style? You gonna be the next musical sensation of Spire City?
Well then, look no further than the Undaspire Krew sponsored SpireMX (Music-eXchange) program of pick-up contests!

This [EoT], the first musical contest to the people! FROM the people! A protagonist is YOU!
Everywhere in the Commoners' quarters and in the Undercity, right in your streets, participate in the contests for fame, prizemoney and great honor!
Prove you are among the best of the Spire's amateur artists!

Just here to watch? No problem! Fun and booze aplenty! Get entertained by amateur talents as well as the Krew's finest bards!
And might as well get ready for a little bloody surprise!
This [EoT]! GET READY FOR THE DOPEST FESTIVAL EVER!

Spoiler: GM MIDTURN
Show
Basically I'm using my AGENTS, REPUTATION, LOYALTY to organize and promote this massive festival throughout the commons to pick up new talents into my Krew and up my Reputation I guess. By the time the EoT ends I'm expecting to have the Pit Fighters do their own show along mine for sinergy. I'll use some wealth I'll make later with Industry for prizemoney. You do the math of what comes out of this.