1. - Top - End - #29
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Horrible DnD Jokes. (may also except good DnD jokes)

So a four man party consisting of a cleric, fighter, wizard, and rogue was out adventuring one day and the cleric gets killed.

With no one else to ressurect their friend, the cleric's spirit gets sent to whatever afterlife awaits him.

So the party gets a replacement, another cleric who is mostly the same but with a different name and a few other tiny differences.

That guy gets killed, so the party has to get another cleric yet again.

And then he dies off, forcing the party to get another new healer.

Strangely, they don't question why each and every new face is so similar to the friends they lost much earlier. People think they might all be from the same family.

Spoiler
    Show
    A little joke about the tendancy of parties to have their "builds" planned out and having niches setup to make each member irreplaceable. As a result, when someone dies and can't be revived, he doesn't really die.
    Last edited by Almarck; 2015-01-30 at 01:06 PM.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature