1. - Top - End - #40
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Peebles' Perfectly Pointless Popular Prattle - Random Banter #211

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post

And I joined before you did! But you started posting before I did, so you get seniority. ;)

I still can hardly believe that I knew musicals you didn't. I'm hardly into that sorta stuff.
    Mutant, I shall always take seniority over you. It doesn't matter if you were to become my teacher and sensei in acrobatic SCUBA-fencing or whatever it is you do, I would still take seniority. That's just how it goes.

I have watched 1776 a stupid number of times since the last time I deigned to talk to you. I have won Knowledge Bowl competitions with trivia I only knew because of that musical.

Quote Originally Posted by CurlyKitGirl View Post
    But if this is the case Miss Moon, then to whom was I speaking to a few years ago?

I joined in 2007. That'll be eight years in April. How d'you think I feel? Scared, that's for sure; wondering where the Hell the time went? Yes.

I've been away. Someone died. I became a teacher. I'm preparing to get a job in Vietnam and then move there. Small things y'know?
    AND ISN'T THE PRINCE OF EGYPT SO COOL?! Did you see the animation quality?! Or the songs (well, a few of them are only okay) and the way they respected the source material as much as possible given the constraints of time and medium?
    AND THE ANIMATION!
    Also Jean-Luc Picard as a content, slave-owning genocidal Pharaoh.
    Angry separatist muskrats, Curly, angry separatist muskrats.

Gods, that's how long I've been reading the comic. That's nearly half my life. <shivers>

I heard you were away. I'm glad to see you though! My grandmother died in November. I now tutor small teenagers in math. I got my first job in France a French restaurant. I'm also preparing to move. To college. Because I am somehow a senior now.

THE ART IS BEAUTIFUL AND MANY OF THE SONGS ARE GOOD. The plot I shan't get into, because duh, but as an art form, eee, sopretty!
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2015-02-06 at 06:30 PM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show