1. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Peebles' Perfectly Pointless Popular Prattle - Random Banter #211

Quote Originally Posted by MoonCat View Post
    Mutant, I shall always take seniority over you. It doesn't matter if you were to become my teacher and sensei in acrobatic SCUBA-fencing or whatever it is you do, I would still take seniority. That's just how it goes.

I have watched 1776 a stupid number of times since the last time I deigned to talk to you. I have won Knowledge Bowl competitions with trivia I only knew because of that musical.

Gods, that's how long I've been reading the comic. That's nearly half my life. <shivers>

I heard you were away. I'm glad to see you though! My grandmother died in November. I now tutor small teenagers in math. I got my first job in France a French restaurant. I'm also preparing to move. To college. Because I am somehow a senior now.

THE ART IS BEAUTIFUL AND MANY OF THE SONGS ARE GOOD. The plot I shan't get into, because duh, but as an art form, eee, sopretty!
    You know, that does sound like more fun than Water Polo.

Yay! I've only seen it thrice.

This. THIS THIS THIS THIS.

Oh my blur where? <college talk because NO ONE IS TIRED OF THIS DISCUSSION>
    *Is actually very tired of telling friends and family about college choice.*

YES THAT. ALL OF THE PRETTY. I still dislike the comedians being the Egyptians, but I can ignore them.

Edit again:
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Moonie!
    *nallekram*

And look, even that wouldn't work. This one is 1.5 sheep!

On a sidenote, I'm amazed by how quickly I've adopted to the new year. I already see 2014 as "long ago last year".

"Huh, I can't remember reading any extra 'i's, and I distinctly remember scanning for them..."
    *checks quote*
    "Huh, there they are. Curious..."
    *checks original post*
    *checks timestamps*
    Oh sneaky you.

I was about to say no, but then I remembered that I joined the thread in CRaERB...

Yes. I can't honestly claim to be without melancholia myself tonight, so corners and blankets sounds good. I don't think I can say forgotten an unnoticed, though. Old ones do fade, but they fade into that great shade of nostalgia for a simpler time bound to haunt the regulars left behind, until they too become old and fade, sustaining the eternal circle of friendship and loss, joy and sorrow.
    I just read kram in the funniest voice. I cannot help it.

*shuffles through old files hunting for that avatar. *

I still think its 2013 sometimes. I can write 2015 down on papers fine, but my brain is hardly grasping that it isn't early 2014.

MISCHIEVOUS KORLICA.

Brain broke pronouncing that. Thanks Tedday.

*mumbles about his usual nostalgia just being about playing too much Gamecube and Stronghold 2*
    Last edited by Mutant Sheep; 2015-02-06 at 06:42 PM.
    Can only thank GitP for being so good for so long.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
    If it helps, think of me as the Agent from Serenity. Just not that good a fighter. Also, I have a mustache.
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    I'm probably hilarious far off, aren't I?
    Quote Originally Posted by Telonius View Post
    This is not... the greatest story Tolkien ever wrote. No... This is just a tribute.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dracon1us View Post
    don't feed the troll...

A pile of thanks piled on other thanks to Teddy for photorealistic avatar.