1. - Top - End - #44
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Peebles' Perfectly Pointless Popular Prattle - Random Banter #211

Quote Originally Posted by Teddy View Post
    Moonie!
    *nallekram*

Yes. I can't honestly claim to be without melancholia myself tonight, so corners and blankets sounds good. I don't think I can say forgotten an unnoticed, though. Old ones do fade, but they fade into that great shade of nostalgia for a simpler time bound to haunt the regulars left behind, until they too become old and fade, sustaining the eternal circle of friendship and loss, joy and sorrow.
    GRAH

I want to be a haunting shade! where can I sign up?

Quote Originally Posted by Mutant Sheep View Post
    You know, that does sound like more fun than Water Polo.

Yay! I've only seen it thrice.

This. THIS THIS THIS THIS.

Oh my blur where? <college talk because NO ONE IS TIRED OF THIS DISCUSSION>
    *Is actually very tired of telling friends and family about college choice.*

YES THAT. ALL OF THE PRETTY. I still dislike the comedians being the Egyptians, but I can ignore them.
    Certainly more effort.

Lessee... I've forced two friends/family members to see it on separate occasions, I watched it once by myself the first time, once again when Netflix sent it and then again on the same night for commentary, and then again on the 4th of July, and I think maybe some other times too though I'm not sure. And of course, literally days of the accumulated clips and soundtracks I've watched for over a year...

Yep.

The second people realize you're a senior, it's like they forget all other lines of conversation aside from what you're doing with your life next. Although I've got to be fair- it's not like I don't bring it up myself all the time because I have personally forgotten every other aspect of my life outside of colleges and suchlike.

Sooo pretty. Also, surprisingly coherent when crossed over with Thor.
    Last edited by MoonCat; 2015-02-06 at 06:46 PM.
    Spoiler: This signature is a historical relic from a long-ago time of regular forum activity.
    Show
    Aww man! Even all the witty self referencing sigs are gone now!
    Excellent Avatar by CheesePirate, Awesome banners by Pink Haired August

Spoiler
    Show