Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcaller View Post
Landing Zone

That was one large ship, Cessie first thought. It was not until Jezebel said it she realized this was just their version of a lifeboat to the ship. The thing itself must be enormous.
Garn makes no expression but Cessie leans a bit closer to Jezebel. "You said these people were pirates?" She whispers. "I honestly don't know how to feel yet. Nervous I suppose."
Landing Zone

Jezebel gives a small smile towards Cessie. "They are, and it is okay to be nervous, but I do promise that some of this trip will be fun." She swears as they head up onto the Transport. The interior is quite large as they enter a cargo hold, only to be lead through a couple airlock style doors to an empty room lined with a dozen chairs that have harnesses along the walls. Their guide nods and gestures towards the seats before heading off on her own, leaving the three of them alone. Cessie will see that each seat has a small lockbox underneath. There's a larger metal harness in the corner designed with something the size of Garn in mind as well.

"If you want, I can show you how to strap in if you would like to take a seat. It'll be a bumpy ride until we're out of atmosphere." Jezebel explains.

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
Deserted Caverns

Jace smiles.
"Aw, don't say that. You say it as if it wouldn't be worth it just to give Zebes someone to show off to."
The dragon grins a toothy dragon grins and turns to her.
"I think he's projecting again." he says. Jace chuckles as he heads up the latter to the Commander's office. Hopefully Veronica can either work the ladder or fly up the hole.
Quote Originally Posted by Earl of Purple View Post
Deserted Cavern

There isn't actually a ladder. It's a staircase, through a doorway, going up and another going down.

Up the ladder is a corridor bordered by five doors, all closed. Here there's bodies; shattered skeletons, mostly, lying on a floor covered in black and white tiles organised in a checker pattern. There's three skeletons, lying mostly fully articulated, and two more that have been completely scattered. One of the skeletons is clutching a broken spear, one has a heavy mithril mace and the third has a notched scimitar. Two doors are made of thick oak with brass plates nailed to them, one is made of a polished slab of pink granite perfectly counterbalanced, one is a standard steel bunker door with a black star-shape painted onto it; the star shape has an evil grinning face and the final door is made from bones magically moulded together into a single slab, with a skull set into it at head-height; hammered into the skull's eye-sockets are lumps of black onyx.
Deserted Cavern

"That's okay. I love it when you two show off."
The Harpy says with a grin as she heads on up.

Veronica freezes the moment she sees the skeletons before deciding to scramble them up a bit before they can come to life (if they come to life). She'll kick the skeletons apart while they're on the ground to scatter the bones about the room so they aren't even close to being in a humanoid shape if she can.