Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
From my inexplicably extensive experience being a baner, I would suggest you make the baner's powers not self-targetting as the baner gets very bored having no information and making the "choice" to defend themselves forever.
At present, each player (excepting the team Alphas) begin play knowing one other player's allegiance. This may or may not alleviate this issue.

I highly suggest the name Paper Tiger for the paper team executioner. Options for the other teams executioner names could be Rock Lobster and Scizzors Lizard.
All role names are currently secret, however, I do like at least one of your suggestions better than one of my own.

I would suggest making the neutrals a little more interesting. Maybe make them make their choice at or before the half-way mark of the game and maybe give each of them only two teams they can join*. This would lessen chances of them all joining the same team. Also it might help you figure out the name for those roles if they're actually different in some way from each other.

*Only do this if there are three or more neutrals, otherwise the mechanics favor a specific team. Basically, be careful about how you implement this idea.
I think neutrals are where I need the most help. I am currently toying with a couple of specific neutrals that would be unable to choose sides, as they would basically be fueders.

I might also suggest giving people with night actions the option to pass on the executioner role to another member of their team to avoid the rng having a huge impact on the outcome of the game.
By this, do you mean if the Executioner passes his nightkill upon death to the seer/baner/fool, then the baner/seer/fool may attempt to pass the nightkill to someone else to prevent the loss of their primary power for that night?