That is weird. I lost some multiquotes. Let me edit this.

Quote Originally Posted by Amidus Drexel View Post
Aw yiss, cookie

>giving the entirety of RB one cookie
Oh, I see we're trying to start a fight over food, here.
Please do! My cookie net is almost ready. I started with a fishing scoop and put in a fabric net. Better to catch cookies that were thrown.

Quote Originally Posted by Peebles View Post
My imprinted Britishness has me siding with Septimus here - everything is better with tea!

This cookie, for example.

*dips into tea then noms*

Dipping cookies is a fine art though. You have to dip just long enough to infuse the cookie with tea goodness, but not so long as structural integrity is lost. For, whilst a cookie is improved by tea, a cup of tea with bits of soggy cookie in it is a spoilt cup of tea.

Yes, I am intentionally avoiding the Dr Who conversation because my opinion is controversial.
I think I will be silly and use the spoon to put tea on a cookie. When I have a cookie.

And I am not afraid to say I like the terrible colorful no big plot '80s Doctor Who.

Quote Originally Posted by jhunter_d View Post
Welp, I'm lactose intolerant. Explains all the reflux stuff that was going on, and why I'd get so gassy when I have milk. Now I have to go two weeks without *any* milk or dairy products before even starting lactase pills. At least I know why I've been having the symptoms that I've been having.
That makes sense. Even though it is sad news. Please be careful coming off the nexium pills. You did not take them very long but people who have taken them long had to go off slowly. I am glad you will not have to put up with all those nexium side effects. They are not a great cure. They make new problems.