Thread: TW: Spire City II IC

1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: TW: Spire City II IC

The Spinner Hag
    Loyalty: 20

Spoiler: The Reddinfel
    Show

Same price as before then. We've also got a new toy we'd like to test out that we'll field for [Wealth 3]. I don't think you'll be disappointed in it.

Spoiler: Dread Captain Raloph
    Show

Assuming my boys'll get a cut of the finds, I'd be willing to commit [Agents 5] to your endeavor.

The Grey Hawk

Spoiler: Dustmire Dirtlings
    Show

Mister Earthcraft, if you don't wish to create this weapon of war, I'd completely understand. But we'd be willing to put [Wealth 8] into its production for your troubles, [Wealth 4] by [Mid Turn] and [Wealth 4] by [EoT], if that makes a difference.

Hawk

Spoiler: Internal (PM)
    Show

Just for clarification, how much [Agents] do I have? I was a little unclear on that in the EoT report.

Spinner Hag Headquarters exterior gate, second month of 3055
    Dramatis Personae: The bombardier golem, affectionately dubbed "Face Wrecker" by its engineers

Waiting. Target identified. Target identified as Grey Hawk. Friendly. Stand down.

Waiting. Target identified. Target identified as pigeon. Observe.

Waiting. Target identified. Target identified as Head Engineer Crankshaft. Friendly. Greet.

Waiting. Waiting. Waiting.

Spoiler: Midturn Action
    Show

1. Producing 8 Wealth, delivering it to the Dustmire Dirtlings in exchange for 50 equipment and the first payment on the Helios Golem.

2. Using Loyalty to recruit more Knowledge.

3. Using existing and recruited knowledge to continue researching the trait [Equipment Training], which is what I'm calling the trait we talked about in PM.

VIP: Equipping Hawk with 2 of the Equipment, then having him go on another recruitment drive.

Last edited by Q'telun; 2015-02-23 at 12:19 PM.
    "Is mise tusa... Is tusa mise... Ón bhfarraige d'anam, tháinig mé..."
    お前 が 信じる, お前 を 信じろ
    A scientist never needs a reason to set something on fire.
    The only thing that exists is the way people relate, interact and affect each other, and how that expands throughout the world. There should never be an end to a tale.