Quote Originally Posted by Olfgar View Post
Well lets see.

- He would complain if you use a module for a one off type of game or string together a couple to make a short fun campaign because it means he wouldnt be able to get into his character since it would "essentially be meaningless". **He felt like it meant that character would only be used for that and be discarded. Remember this last bit for later.

- He would complain if you didnt put in enough effort at creating and describing a world you created for your own campaign. He wanted to make sure his character would be believable for the campaign world and needed as much detail for it as possible. This part in it self isnt bad, the following reason is why it is here.

- He would then ignore everything you created and wrote and design his characters to be a Lawful Good Werewolf Paladin princess from a LG Werewolf kingdom, who while in her human shape would still have wolf like ears and a tail. No, I am not exaggerating, and I know for a fact there is at least one of the people who play with him who frequent these forums.

- He only EVER played a female human paladin with a great sword. Ok I lied, he played a male Hellbred(?) Paladin...with a great sword.

- Bitch and moan if anyone suggests running a campaign where he cant feasibly be a human female paladin, such as a shorti-ish campaign where the party plays as a group of goblins for funsies. Everyone but him are on board with the idea. (Speaking of, if anyone could PM some quick ideas for it I would love you).

- Refuses to learn the game mechanics, ie, the only one. What dice do I roll. By some Miracle of pelor, he has finaly remembered you use the d20 to roll your attack just based on repitition...it doesnt mean how ever that he knows how to calculate his attack roll.

- Worst and most damning of all, he NEVER creates his character, but instead shows up on game day (a minimum of 1.5hours late) and gets someone else to make it for him, with the only inpout he gives being then name, gender, race and what class (as you have already learned, are all always the same) while he watches youtube or plays something like BlazBlue on our buddies console.
I don't mean to be a ******* here but it seems to me like hes has some repressed sexual fantasies involving a half animal-half anime character.