Quote Originally Posted by RoyVG View Post
I'm not entirely sure if it's a 'definitive No', or a 'No for indefinite time, please try again later', I get the feeling it's the latter because she doesn't want to give up this friendship, no matter the cost, but for my own sanity I'll go with the former for now, until she proves me otherwise. I'm not going to distance myself from her, this friendship is as much of a joy to me as it is for her. I already said to her that for a definitive 'I am in love with you' from my part, I would have to meet her in person, it's too soon to give that conclusion just yet.

Thanks at least for your opinion. I'll try and just be a good friend to her as much as I can be. I'll try to approach the topic at some point in time, but I expect not within the next couple of weeks or maybe even months. Maybe I'll try and bring it up once we meet up in the future. (Not an 'if we meet up', she'll make damn sure we do. Also I never brought up that she lives in the UK, while I'm from the Netherlands)
Your paragraphs are pretty contradictory. First says you're going to treat it as a definitive no, and then the second says you'll approach the topic again at some point. Treat it as a definitive "no" and either continue being platonic friends or not. Don't try and deceive yourself. If the relationship is what you really want out of it, that's how you're going to treat the friendship and that can be quite unhealthy.