Quote Originally Posted by Lerondiel View Post

You're a fantastic player. This forum is full of people struggling to keep up or deal with rampaging players, and your alertness is toward the enjoyment of the other players before they even begin to complain. Every group needs more players like you.

1) The other characters will catch up, particularly the druids
Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
[COLOR="#0000FF"]
All teasing aside, I agree with Lerondiel - good on you for being more team-oriented.

Your allies might be a bit behind right now, but give them time, and they'll shine all on their own.

They grow up so fast, y'know.
+1 to both of these responses. I would be honored to play a session with you, and great job! Keep up the teamwork.

Your party build is setup where right now, you are the king. Barbarians are built to hit like a mack truck, then just bash bash and bash some more. You have far more damage output than any other player, but those days will end. Without a magic weapon, a single incorporeal creature makes you outright useless. Some enemies are just plain dangerous to get near and bad ideas to fight with melee(gelatinous cubes, rust monsters). Flying monsters force you to throw something(which is a fantastic way to RP a barbarian in combat) and damage reduction can also throw you for a loop. As others said above, soon the other characters, particularly the magic users are going to be gods in combat, and you will play second fiddle. Melee characters grow linearly, but magic grows exponentially.

I saw a lot of suggestions for a maneuver build, and that is certainly an option. A trip build would just make your rogue outright giddy, but you can help him sneak attack by just flanking. Grappling would be fun, as you could hold the enemies down and let the other characters do their thing. Just remember that one day they will be gods and you will still be swinging a 2 handed weapon(although much harder). However, the debuff druid is going to have a lot more options to disrupt long term and you will probably need them.

Let your bard and rogue shine in social situations. As I already stated, give the rogue a chance to apply sneak attack anytime you can. Bardic performance is going to help you throughout the campaign, and once he gets haste you will be thanking them every-time. Your druids are about to hit beast shape, which is a major game changer; make sure they both have natural spell and they can either fly around and cast as a bird, or get into the fray as a big cat/ape/etc and bash alongside you. The gunslinger is gonna clash the most as you both are about doing lots of damage physical damage. However, they are gonna stick back and shoot while you go in and strike. Every ranged build loves a big body in front taking the hits and threatening a nasty AOO if the enemy goes for them!