Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
Spade shrugs.
"If that works for you. What do you think's the most interesting, Miss?" he asks.
"I'm always a fan of the library, myself!" Civvy informs him, smiling happily. "Shaaaaall we?"

Quote Originally Posted by Devixer View Post
Catherine's Room

Aiden perks up at the mention of the Art of War. "What, like the cultural effects? Cause those can be felt up to the 1949 Revolution and arguably present day. Nah, that's way too broad a topic. Strategy, maybe? I know Lü Meng was heavily influenced by it in his studies, it's probably why Wu was so successful against Wei. You should read through the sanguozhi, there's biographies on a lot of famous officers in the Three Kingdoms era, and that was prime time for Sun Tzu's work to be influential."

...Where did that come from.
[Inside Catherine's Room]

Catherine freezes for a moment while Aiden talks. Not literally, though it wouldn't be too weird if she did, what with the room and all. "All of that." Catherine says, sitting more upright. "Say all of that again." She finishes sitting up, and a pad of paper and pencil basically just materialized on her desk.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Eagle View Post
[Outside Catherine's Room]

She shouldn't feel any compulsion. She might want to coddle him, is all.

"Th-the d-dragon lady y-yelled at me! A-and t-there's a me-ean man t-too!" Wa-Ly says sadly, looking at Civvy. This lady is pink. Too pink. "Y-you're p-pink!" And the tiny lady too. She's covered in various shades of blue. Even their eyes are pink and blue, respectively. Nonetheless, Civvy's cheerful look helps to calm him down, somewhat. He tentatively reaches out to touch her face.

Felicity turns to look at Civvy. This isn't the time, but she can't resist whispering "Heroes!" Then, she flies to Wa-Ly and starts patting him on the head. "Don't worry! That dragon lady needs a stern talking to! Isn't that right, Civvy?"
[Outside Catherine's Room]

"You're right! Tell you what. Felicity, you stay here and keep him company, and I'll go talk to the mean dragon lady, m'kay?"