Quote Originally Posted by Devixer View Post
Catherine's Room

Aiden grins at the memory. "Oh yeah, demon lord was being all big and bad my Nexus, so I went to take him down. That was a fun fight. Plus I got a grenade launcher out of it!" That weapon saw some good use, too. Shame it didn't come to this Nexus with him.

When Felicity suddenly appears, Aiden sighs and doesn't even stop playing the game in front of him. "You know, I know a café if you want a quiet place to study."
[Catherine's Room]

"Niiiice. Could I fire it at some time? I've never fired a grenade launcher, but absolutely love explosions.

Oh dear it's a tiny person. Cafe you say?"

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Eagle View Post
[Kitchen]

"Th-thank you!" The boy squeals in delight as he takes the bowl from her. He drops it on a nearby table and runs to hug Civvy's legs. "T-thank you!" He says again, before going back to feast on the bowl of ice cream. If Civvy likes, she can ask about him while he eats, since he might leave afterwards. Might.

[Outside Catherine's Room]

"Yay!" Felicity cries out happily when she gets to the other side. Spotting the dragon lady, she flies over to her desk and faces her, an angry look on her face. "You made my friend cry! And if you know what is good for you, you'll apologize to the poor kid!"
[Kitchen]

"You're very welcome." Civvy says, smiling at him, and hopping up to sit on a counter to watch.

[Inside Catherine's Room]

Felicity will probably also notice that the room is below 0 degrees. "Whaaat, areee you?" Catherine asks, peering at Felicity. "And why are you talking in buzzes?"