Quote Originally Posted by Onyavar View Post
Hi, I thought about both cases, and agree that we should translate more freely in some places.

The final panel: "Lass uns packen."
Done, that's for sure better as my original.

The second panel: "Entweder sie benutzen Magie oder irgendsoein [hypermodernes Dampfdings / neuartigen Technokrempel / neumodischen Automatickmus ], was das Kämpfen für sie übernimmt."
I personally like "neuartigen Technokrempel" best and changed it that way. Although I'm partly thinking of music when I read it I don't think a old gnome would notice the double meaning (and double meaning is always funny, in my view at least ).

Looking at the others now:
975, Panel 10, Bandana: Hey, Hackfleisch! (better than "Hässliche")
Changed. Well, in Austria "Hackfleisch" is "Faschiertes" and that doesn't match. But Hackfleisch is definitely better.

Bandana: Ich kann nicht glauben, dass uns ein Golem gezwungen hat überlisten konnte, wieder auf die Erde zurück zu kommen.
Haley: Nein, schau, wir haben sie dazu gebracht, ihren Gnom Mordfeldzug aufzugeben Amoklauf unter den Gnomen aufzuschieben.
Haley: Das ist ein alter Rollenspielertrick. Er heißt „Die Handlung umerzählen umdeuten.“
Changed

974:
Bozzok: Nichts kann mich davon Und du kannst gar nichts tun, was mich abhalten wird, dabei zuzusehen, wie Crystal dir nachläuft und dich schlägt bis du- dich zu Tode hetzt und dich zu Brei prü...
Changed (and corrected ). I'm still not fully satisfied with the sentence but it's better than my first draft for sure.

There is some other stuff, but pretty much minor things, like punctuation and separating the speech bubbles. All in all - wunderbar, thanks!
Thank you very much for the critiques and improvements. It's much fun for me to play with the language like that.