View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC)

1. - Top - End - #480
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC)

Hagatha, Raven Mother, Aram - Where Neutral Ground Once Was

Upon seeing Hagatha, the Raven Mother nodded, looking up at the Moon. "Suffering happens because most are not ready for change. My liege offers a different state of being for those willing to make sacrifices. Willing to exchange secrets, and bear the consequence of learning them as well. I've been sent here to tell the world of the Secret of Lycanthropy, of the shape-changers like myself, who now live our lives unlike we did when we were but ourselves."

The Keymaster, The Visionary - The Void

"I assure you, my lord is not attuned to the elements. Madness and Secrets have risen from the city of dreamers as paranoid, fearful thoughts. My lord given shape by the destruction that was suspected, and made reality."
    The Keymaster affirmed. "My lord's ties are not with the past, but with all that is, was and may come to be. Change is everlasting, and as such there is no interest in remaining tied to a definition of a bygone time. But if Neutrality is unfit, it is unfortunate that it is so to you. But it remains true that we hold no grudge nor hatred towards you at this time. Even an alliance is still a possibility to be entertained, in my liege's view."

Yhrzallus - The Void

While the Keymaster spoke to the Visionary, the mad god, having his avatar to act on his behalf slowly slipped into a short slumber, for after having unleashed so many Secrets, the god would seek deeper insight within the depths of his own mind, for the conscious merely held a fraction of his knowledge, and Yhrzallus knew that in slumbering, the realm of not only dreams, but also nightmares could be reached and used to attain more things of interest...

As he did so, the moon resonated a soft hum, heard only by those attuned to the mad god. It was but a prelude, a sign that change was coming....
    Last edited by MetaKnightFan; 2015-03-08 at 02:15 PM.
    Keymaster avatar, self made :)