Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
"Mm customized barrel, huh?" Snow Eyes, actually the closest thing this town had to a weapons expert, was already thinking. "Maybe something for balance, then, to keep the long barrel steady. That would give time for an aimed shot with high accuracy. Good range too. I wonder why it was even close enough for you to notice. But, if that's true, you may actually have saved my life..." Snow Eyes stopped short, then, blushing furiously and trying to be cautious of Jade's wound, she leaned over and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Then pulled back immediately. "Um, my way of saying thanks."
Oh, she's a kisser. Angel noted, shifting a little uncomfortably. Despite years of being the only competent healer in town she still didn't know quite how best to handle these intimate displays of gratitude. They did happen on occasion; ponies thinking her some kind of hero for healing them or their loved ones, and getting overly affectionate in desperate need to show their gratitude.

She felt as if every pony in the room was staring at them and she failed to fight back a blush.

"That's, uh, that's alright... Just, you know, doing my job." She said, clearing her throat. It was her usual go-to answer. "I mean, obviously it's not my job, job. I'm not following you around just to take gunshots for you. I mean, of course I would- I mean, I did- but it's not... I mean you're welcome but... well..." she scraped a hoof on the floor a little uncomfortably. Funny, she never usually had a problem with this, "...I guess I was hoping for a bit more."