View Single Post

Thread: Mummy's Mask (OOC)

1. - Top - End - #186
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Mummy's Mask (OOC)

Quote Originally Posted by CleverDragon View Post
    I apologize for taking so long to respond with my combat actions.
    Don't! RL has priority.

Quote Originally Posted by CleverDragon View Post
    Attack roll versus FF Touch AC: (1d100)[84] (normally +5 with Dex and PBS, but -4 for cover bonus)
    Damage: (1d20+2)[17] if hit, and 5 damage to the adjacent critter from the splash damage. Otherwise, you can determine the scatter roll if you prefer or I can, your call. :)
    EDIT: Yay! I think I just barely hit, assuming a flat footed touch of 11 gets it, which it should by my calculations...unless these are special solifugids. lol
    Technically, cover doesn't give you a penalty. It gives a bonus to AC, which boils down to the same thing. But please don't substract from your roll, just to make sure it doesn't get counted twice. Also, I recommend that you don't make assumptions regarding the monsters' AC, even after you made the Knowledge roll. You might get nasty surprises (not in this case though).

The solifugids are not tall enough to be visible behind the altar, so they also have concealment.

(1d100)[84] - that's still a hit!

Ref saves
    (1d20+2)[17]
    (1d20+2)[20]

Last thing: As it evolves over time, can you please record the DC of the bomb Ref save on your sheet. Thanks!
    Last edited by Gwynfrid; 2015-03-11 at 10:47 AM.