1. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Well That was Unexpected Thread III: I Throw Comics at the Wall, You See What Sti

Quote Originally Posted by ti'esar View Post
    That must have been an interesting RP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    I'm actually interested to hear about this RP as well
    Quote Originally Posted by Starsign View Post
    You've got my interest as well on this RP, and what sort of character you made for it.
    Not really, it died off pretty quickly (all three times I tried) and didn't involve the actual Khorne Or WH40k for that matter.

But if you insist...

I'm a fan of god games. In particular, I enjoy LoC and Godhood style games where you're playing a diety as your main character. There was a point where I wanted to try creating pure good or pure evil characters, and Volk... something, i don't remember his full name, it was something ridiculous for the sake of humor... was my attempt at an evil one: he was basically the joker + Khorne with a wolf motif. His entire motivation was to slaughter enough people that he could take a bath in their blood. As a war god, finding enough people to do that to wasn't the problem; The problem is that blood coagulates, and he would always be interrupted mid-bath by some other diety (probably pissed that he killed their worshippers) or would be unable to finish before the blood became too solid to use. Unlike Khorne, he wasn't much use in a fight - where he excelled was planning battles and breaking morale. And I made him for 3 separate games, none of which lasted very long.

The character essentially spawned from the phrase "BLOOD FOR THE BLOODBATH!!!" Double meanings, amiright?

Some highlights:
    -Created an army of intelligent wolves that use their slaves as their mounts, tricking the enemy into thinking the wolves are harmless without a rider, and then killing them all from inside.
    -Made the human race in his own image 'cuz he's so good lookin', then enslaved half of them so he has people to kill, and let the other half run away so he can have fun chasing them down.
    -F$#@ing his stepdaughter without his knowledge (it's a god game)
    -Fighting and losing to aforementioned stepdaughter WITH his demigod daughter on his side (that one was kind of embarassing, but in my defense, Stepdaughter was the goddess of fate)
    -Offering the decapitated corpse of a baby to the goddess who created that race
    -Feces bombs
    -The first character to greet him does so in the middle of his bath. He does not take the time to put on a towel, because he's that annoyed.
    Last edited by HalfTangible; 2015-03-12 at 02:29 PM.
    Hate me if you want. But that's your issue to fix, not mine.

Primal ego vos, estis ex nihilo.

When Gods Go To War comes out March 8th

Discord: HalfTangible

Extended Sig