So I need some help designing artifacts for a campaign I'm planning on running.

The Backstory: Long ages ago, one of the gods of this setting grew so twisted and mad that he threatened the stability of the world. The other gods banded together to slay him, but they faced a dilemma. If they simply killed the god, his power would pass into another vessel and swiftly reshape it, and they would be right back where they started. And they could not destroy the power of the god, because Power of that sort cannot be destroyed. But soon they realized that what could not be destroyed could be transformed, and from the body and power (which are the same thing) of the dead god, they forged five artifacts of titanic power. They then sealed the artifacts away until the day would come when they would be needed, as the gods knew they would eventually.

The five artifacts are the Ring, the Staff, The Sword, The Cup, and the Crown.

Spoiler: The Sword
Show
This is one of the two that I've fully defined. A single-edged sword made of what appears to be polished bone, about 2 feet in length. Looks almost like a giant fang with black leather wrapping around the hilt. Mechanics-wise, this is a +5 shortsword. Its special properties are:
1. It affects incorporeal or ethereal creatures as if it had the ghost touch property.
2. It ignores any form of damage reduction or hardness.
3. Wounds inflicted by this sword are almost impossible to heal. Fast healing and regeneration have no effect on damage from this blade, its wounds do not heal naturally, and normal healing magic is useless. Only a Miracle, a Wish, or the Cup can heal the wounds inflicted by the Sword.

Spoiler: The Cup
Show

The second fully defined artifact, the Cup resembles an ornate chalice carved from polished bone (actually, all the items appear to be made of bone). Drinking from the Cup will cure almost any wound, ailment, or affliction. One sip of whatever liquid is placed within the Cup will instantly affect the drinker as if heal, regenerate, and greater restoration had been cast on her at full caster level (If the target should happen to be healed by negative energy, the cup duplicates harm instead of heal, naturally). This draught also dispels any curses that may be affecting the drinker, and the healing will function despite any effect that would normally prevent healing, including the power of the Sword.
In addition, pouring the contents of the Cup into the mouth of a deceased person will bring that person back to life, provided the body is mostly intact and three or more sunrises have not passed since death.

Spoiler: The Crown
Show
This artifact resembles a circlet of braided vines that have been somehow petrified into bone. I know I want the Crown to give True Seeing and Mind Blank, but I'm not sure what other properties, if any, it should have.

Spoiler: The Ring
Show
A polished bone ring, suitable for placing on a finger. I've been thinking of having this artifact grant a bunch of protective abilities, but I'm not really sure.

Spoiler: The Staff
Show
A tall staff of polished white bone. No clue what this one should do.

Please respond with any ideas!