"Ha!" Lenny bursts out at Victor's retort. ' 'From: everybody.' Hahaha! Classic!' he thinks. On the one hand, he partially agreed with Nick that Victor's showing off was a bit over the top, but hey, it wasn't like he stabbed a hole in a door at Lenny's place or anything, so why should he care? It was just the Center, and Lenny didn't give a sh*t about it. He'd rather... well, sleep on a park bench actually. In fact, he hadn't slept a single night here since Kain invited him here.

Lenny makes his way down the hall, poking his head into doorways on his way to the shop when he hears his name.
"KAAAAAIN." He yells back. "Bobby boi? I'm surprised she let that fruit cake take her anywhere. Although, yeah, I guess when she's got it in her head that she wants to do something..." His voice trails off. Everyone knew Lenny wanted to get with her, but no one knew if it was because he actually liked her, or if it was because Luca was one of the few girls that refused to give it to him.
"When's she supposed to be coming back? You think you got time to take a look at my bike real quick? Wheel's feelin loose again." Lenny ignores the 'chicken' comment. One, because it was Luca, so of course he was in; two, Kain knew DAM well he wasn't no chicken.