Quote Originally Posted by Haluesen View Post
Well good Teddy! *hugs* Congratulations, it sounds like a break is deserved. Big projects, yeah, stressful. A break is good after that. Anything you gotta do really important?
Nah. I've got a few party preparation meetings(/workshops) I want to attend to, but those have a set schedule, so I already have something to motivate me to start doing it at a specific time rather than procrastinating it. I also need to talk to a few friends I haven't spoken to in a while and hear how they're doing, and finish composing my letter to Kneen so I can write it out in handwriting and mail it to him...

Quote Originally Posted by factotum View Post
Maybe it's a very human-centric point of view, but I always think Wall-E actually has a bit of a downer ending? Yes, the cute robots are back together, but all those people from the ship are *doomed*, considering they think you can plant hamburgers...
That, and also considering the fact that they consider a single sprouting plant to be a sign that the Earth is inhabitable once more. If they're anywhere near smart, they'll hopefully stay with the ship for another few generations until they've (re)learned a thing or two, and more of the toxins have had a chance to leach out of the surface soil...