Thread: Riverside 16: Turn and face the strain

1. - Top - End - #935
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Default Re: Riverside 16: Turn and face the strain

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Eagle View Post
    [Masq - Lord Nassah's Domain]

Sharpe calms down and stops laughing. "Heh, you're so adorable, Axxie."

Sharpe pauses. The ratling maid just called Kelcey Lord Nassah. "Lord Nassah?" Sharpe asks Kelcey, an eyebrow raised.

And she says to go see the island. "After you, Lord Nassah."
    [Masq - Kelcey's Domain]

'Oh, let me explain. I used to be the NPC Lord Nassah. I later gained sapience, and got a new name of Kelcey. So, please call me Kelcey; Nassah's a silly NPC. Also-'

Kelcey turns around, facing away from Sharpe, and quickly checks under her robes. She then turns back.

'I'm female now. Thought you might want to know.'

Then they head out through the doors!

Spoiler: Mansion Foyer
    Show

A pair of windows flank the large rosewood doors. The curtains on the windows are drawn and the sunlight pours into the room, creating a rainbow of colors across the floor. There are fresh floral arrangements placed on tables under each window. A few human and ratling women in simple t-shirts and cargo pants are busy keeping the mansion clean and tidy. Not a French Maid costume in sight. To the north, is a small hallway leading to a spiraling staircase.

[Masq - Royalty Row]

Spoiler: Royalty Row
    Show

Royalty Row is made of glossy marble. It gently inclines down a large hill from the highest point on the island, where the mansion is. Tall trees grow along the side of the road, with orange and purple tulips circling each tree, and green bushes grow between the trees. Wooden benches line the road as well. Attractive ladies, gentlemen, and couples walk along the road, all dressed up in high-class fashion.

The outside walls of the mansion are made of pearly white marble, the front doors engraved with a midnight blue dragon battling a large lion. In front of the doors, stands a large, broad-shouldered guard, covered in armor from head to toe and armed with a spear.

'Hello, Gardu,' Kelcey says to the guard as she gestures to her vampire friend, trying to sound pleasant. 'This is Sharpe, and he's allowed free access into my mansion. Did you get that?'

'My pleasure, Lord Nassah.'

'Thank you. You NPCs.'

And they walk down the road! 'See all these people? They're NPCs, and they respawn. If you ever feel like stabbing lots of people to death, just drop by and knock yourself out.'

Sharpe, with his blood vision, may sense an unusually large number of people to the south, hidden behind the trees.
    Last edited by goto124; 2015-07-18 at 09:08 AM.