Lenny snaps back to reality as Kain puts the costume back.
"Yeah right, then I wouldn't be dressed as V, I'd be Todo!" he jokes.
After paying for the masks, they hop back on the bike and head to Matt's.

"Yo! Whatup Matt?" Lenny shouts, entering without knocking.
"HEY WATCH IT! I almost shot you!" Yells Matt as Lenny walks past him and plops down on the couch.
"Like hell you did. Shut up Matt, you don't own a gun."
"Ha ha! You're right!" he says sarcastically. Matt was so anti-government he would never apply for a FOID card, which also meant he would never be able to buy a gun. Matt slowly reaches behind his back and pulls out a matte black colt 1911.
"What th--" Lenny begins to shout, jumping up off the couch. "Where the hell did you get that?"
"Relax you big baby. It's not like we don't already sell drugs. The other dealers got 'em. It's time we up our game."
"You sell drugs. We just take them. Speaking of which--" Lenny points at the coffee table littered with drug paraphernalia, "You gonna share, or sit there like a d*ck?"
"You got any money?" Matt retorts. It was a rhetorical question: of course Lenny didn't have any money. Matt reaches in between the cushions of the couch and pulls out a plastic bag. "So do either of you have a real reason for coming here? Or was it just to bust my balls and hit me up for freebies?"
"No man! We came because we love you!" Lenny whines sarcastically digging in his pants for his lighter. "No seriously. We got another job. This one we might need some insight on."
"What's the job?" Matt asks.