View Single Post

Thread: Planeside

1. - Top - End - #606
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Planeside

[Mystery?]

"I promise!" Khannie practically squeals with delight, hopping up to wrap her arms around Jace and snuggle him mightily! "If things get scary I'll hide behind uncle Zebes!"

She just wishes she had a pouch to hide in, instead. But alas, there aren't any around. She's gone her whole childhood without one to ride in, and she's tough enough to make do without. But... maybe just once... it would be nice to snuggle up. Maybe her daddy has some wooly blankets? Sitting with him inside a wooly blanket might be a good runner-up.

"Welcome to our life,"
    Fortuna giggles at Kate. "When I first met Jace he was a Haunter. I offered to use my chaos magic to change his pokemon species. I was aiming for Victini, but I dialed in Kangaskhan by mistake. It was for maybe a minute at most, but I guess that was long enough for an egg to manifest."

"I can do ghost punches!"
    Khannie announces proudly as her right arm becomes insubstantial and her fist very Haunter-like. She tosses a few jabs with confident, practiced ease.

"Hehe, I guess that proves it, huh Jace? You're her mother AND her father," Fortuna says with a grin.
    Last edited by Rebonack; 2015-04-01 at 05:06 PM.
    Warning! Random Encounter™ detected!
    The Eternal Game Nightmære Stuff
    It doesn't matter whether you win or lose, just how awesome you look doing it.