Quote Originally Posted by Eldariel View Post
Buy a booster for a double credit weekend and run either Dark Sectors or any T3-4 missions (I'm partial to T4S since I have a ton of keys and you have 5 mins to find every single cash container making for about 150k per run); I went from 0 to 12 million on the first one and thanks to Chroma, from 3 to 30 million on the second one. Admittedly that requires having a day off on such a weekend. In both cases I had half a Sunday free so I was able to rack up maybe 8 hours of farm time.
I'm familiar with running the Ceres dark sectors for quick bursts and the credit boosters or T4Sab keys when I have them. I just like to hoard my plat like a madman. Working weekends doesn't help, either, when the double credit weekends roll around. I just really wish there was any easier way and just kind of miss the bygone era when credits didn't mean squat diddly due to the lack of really anything expensive and how much better the void drop amounts were. Oh well.

At least Chroma is finishing up now and I am about to finally max out Suda after going on a practical hiatus for about a month, so I at least have that.