Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
It would be hilarious if Aizen's Plan to shoot Down the Soul King's palace failed because Ichigo is in the way.

As for Aizen getting stronger-If Reiatsu is like a muscle, i gets stronger when you strain it, and if Aizen was straining against the seals on his spiritual Energies, then it would make sense that it would get stronger.
Rater no look what you've made me do.
Spoiler: Evidence I should be banned from all human thought
Show

Ichigo falls from the sky. The bullet from the X-Axis hit him, though he had managed to avoid the head shot. He can't see his friends but he can sense they're alright. But as he falls, the Soul King's Palace slowly fading away, he knows that as safe as his friends are, he's just as equally unsafe. He closes his eyes, wondering how he'll get out of it this time.

Thud. Ichigo doesn't open his eyes, afraid to see his body twisted. But then he hears a familiar voice. "Ah, Ichigo. I like the new outfit. Open your eyes, you're safe now...my friend."

Ichigo opens his eyes and finds himself in Aizen's arms. That crafty bastard, sitting in a chair soaring to the heavens on Reitsu. Ichigo blushes and looks away.

"Just because I understand you, doesn't mean I like you, Baka Aizen."