View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC)

1. - Top - End - #772
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation in the Playground (IC)

Clora & Oxid - The Void

Clora turned to Oxid and spoke. "I do not recognize you - and yet, something in you... it is... much like the ones who aided my children on the world. I do not know many of the other deities, but I will follow you to your master and to Kyre. You are thanked."

Clora paused for a moment, looking down at her light-formed lance, and imbued it with divine power. She was heading into land she had been warned of, the land of what Neiag described as her immortal enemy. She would need to be prepared. The lance would likely not be enough. She imbued her armor with power - the bone like hardness of her own bones, but now in this exoskeleton.

Althia - Neutral Ground

The rejoicing of the peoples of Neutral Ground pleased Althia - much like her first creations, she could feel to an extent, and watching the reactions to her actions was a good feeling. This would not be the last time she aided the mortal races. She looked at the skull in her hand, and wondered what to make next. This would come in time. Perhaps she would see among the peoples of this floating city the answer to the question of what to make next.

"People of this land, I am Althia, servant of Clora, the Mother of Undeath. The dreaming skeletons, as you have so quickly realized, are a gift, and a repaying of the gift which was given unto my kin - the dreams which dulled the curse of sorrow place upon them. Let this be understood, we always repay our debts

Cho'zak, Nimneka the Demon Tree - Deep Dark Purity

Cho'zak raised the corpses around him from death - their wailing almost unbearable - until the tendrils, the boney orb-tipped tendrils shone light within the dark swamp, and eased their pains. Cho'zak turned to Nimneka "It seems you were not as devastating as you led yourself to believe. However, you will burn eternally. You and your kinda are a lesson. We always repay our debts." Cho'zak began to take his leave, ushering the new zombies to stay within the light of the tendrils.

Spoiler
    Show
    Initial AP: [1]
    AP Gain:
    Rollover: [+5]
    AP Expenditure:
    Create Combat Artifact (Lance of Holy Light)[-3] - Clora has imbued her lance with divine energy, turning it into an artifact. When not in use, it may appear as a simple hilt made of bone, but in use it becomes the full light-based lance.
    Create Combat Artifact (Armor of Immortal Bone)[-3] - Clora has also imbued her bone-armor with divine energy, preparing herself for whatever combat may come. She made sure it would be capable of reshaping itself to whatever for she would take on.
    Artifact usages:
    Nourishment Utility Artifact Usage (Tendrils of Restorative Light) - As always, the tendrils glow, healing beings across the Playground - though harming the Weirdwood and their Spriggans.
    Remaining: [0]
    Last edited by smashingBrawler; 2015-04-03 at 07:56 AM.