Larien

She looked towards Jeanne giving a bit of a shrug. "It is far easier to manipulate an individual with low intelligence then one completely without. So long as instincts isn't dictating the bear's actions I simply think it would be far easier for us to steer the creature in the correct direction. It is not as if it will be a guaranteed strategy to work upon it. Either way I'd prefer not to handle that laughable situation again. I might end up perishing of laughter before a single paw smashes into my delicate frame."

She shook her head a bit. "A Lady can dream of some luxury at least, even if it is a likely delusion. Either way I am content with getting there swiftly with some sort of shelter we might use... hopefully with a good deal of information so we might piece together our predicament to a more satisfactory bit of understanding. I'd be content just knowing at the very least the time that has passed and what has happened with the world, it makes it far easier to draft a disposition."