1. - Top - End - #275
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Avalon: Somerset

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    2} The fact that I, in character, "Begged" as Logic would put it, puts more guilt upon my head.
    This one isn't really in the counting. IC is basically putting some flavour text on top. And wanting to be on the team is smart for anyone (except for minions who can see other minions on the team).

3} I then made the foolish mistake in believing that finding out that there was two minions on the second mission was a good thing.
    I'm pretty sure someone else did too. And I mean, it could be better (a 4 fail is best for loyals), but at least it wasn't a single fail that said very little.

4} I down voted the last mission, so therefore it must be the right mission, full of Loyal Knights.
    Or the minions didn't like it because I picked the 2 from Bag Two.

4} I have no idea what other mistakes I've made, but I'm sure they can be found.
    ...That's number 5 on the list... not 4. (Just trying to poke a little fun.)

So, to end this post, you figure it out. There's still 5 Loyal Knights who care. That should be enough for you to win, shouldn't it?
    Considering everyone seems lost and confused, not really.

In all seriousness, if you are loyal, you are needed. As I said before, maybe it doesn't matter what you say now. Groupthink will likely shift opinions if this team runs (and fails). Stick out the rough bit, and maybe you can still help cause the win.
    Last edited by jojolagger; 2015-04-08 at 01:37 AM.