1. - Top - End - #1345
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: afroakuma's Planar And Other Oddities Questions Thread 5!

Quote Originally Posted by Mcdt2 View Post
    I was thinking that he should attempt to redirect the flow of artifacts and weapons that the Upper Planes sometimes send to the Lower in order to keep the Blood War going. Is there any information on which entities are generally responsible for that sort of thing, or is it vague on that point? In the latter case, would it be safe to say that Morwel, The Queen of Stars, would/could be involved, or at least have a store of powerful artifacts she keeps out of reach of Evil? I ask because based on her stats, I think with a little reworking, her and her consorts could make a fun encounter against him. Thoughts?
    It was an initiative of Koe, an Asura guy who lives in Sigil. The other Asuras didn't like his idea, so he left the host and moved to Sigil, where he sook like-minded folk to put his plan into motion. He is in Uncaged: Faces of Sigil.

It's funny, because the Asuras are chaotic, rogue Archons, and that guy is a rogue Asura in turn, so he's like a double rebel.

I think it was later said that other good factions (mostly Powers) do the same.
    Last edited by Clistenes; 2015-04-08 at 12:51 PM.