View Single Post

Thread: [Nexus] MagCave VII: Rest for the Wicked

1. - Top - End - #1028
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Nexus] MagCave VII: Rest for the Wicked

Doorstep

A young woman, 17 years old with fair complexion and slightly freckled face, stands at the door. Clad in a waist-length military jacket of violet, a black sweater worn below with warm white scarf wrapped about the neck, legs adorned in black shorts and matching combat boots with violet lace, paired with stockings of snow covering the rest of them, the adolescent nervously waits. Her platinum hair is kept in a collarbone-length (at most) moptop below the black military cap she wears, and one might see bandages under her sleeves despite the fingerless gloves the woman wears.
    The most noticeable feature, however, is her eyes. The right may be covered by bandages, but the other shines that vivid, trademark hot pink that Magtok has come to know so well.
    Hello? I think you might be able to help me.
    The woman replies tentatively
    Last edited by Arkhosia; 2015-04-08 at 10:00 PM.
    "Are we living a life that is safe from harm? Of course not, we never are. But that's not the right question. The question is: are we living a life that is worth the harm?"
    ~Welcome to Night Vale

Spoiler: Quotes from Friends <3
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by SliiArhem
    Arkh I may be slightly delirious but I don't think that would make sense even if I was coherent.

Interested in the Nexus FFRP setting? Try joining our Discord server!