View Single Post

Thread: [SAGA]: The Empty Throne [IC] II

1. - Top - End - #283
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Default Re: [SAGA]: The Empty Throne [IC] II

Sienn

"Bluefire huh?" Sienn repeated, her eyes looking down to the azure skin of her forearms then back up at Brinn with a skeptical-playful smirk dancing in the corner of her lips.

Turning and drawing her eyes over the ship, the twi'lek narrowed her eyes slightly while smirking, "It's curvy!" she stated, taking a step forward and reaching out to place a clawed hand on one of the landing frames. Drumming her black nails against the steel as she silently pondered something, she turned her head to face the Master Sargent, her lekku hanging behind her back.

"You did this for me?" she asked, drumming her fingers again, "that's very sweet of you," she smiled. Somehow her soft, melodic voice was audible over the loud, distant sounds of a space dock, "It's been year since anyone ever gave me anything." A gap of several seconds ended with "Well...willingly."

Pursing her lips, reaching up to her angular jaw and stroking it, Sienn abruptly asked, "Does it have a cloaking device?"
    Last edited by BananaPhone; 2015-04-09 at 03:48 AM.
    "Of all the words by tongue and pen, by far the saddest are "I could have been...""

"The first rule of success is to have a vision. You see if you don’t have a vision of where you are going, if you don’t have a goal for where to go, you’ll drift around and never end up anywhere...can you imagine a majority of people don't know where they are going? I knew where I was going!” – Arnold Schwarzenegger