Sienn

After spending years within the Inquisition Sienn was used to people being nervous around her, sometimes even frightened. Not a particularly sadistic person - usually - instead of drawing in the fright she instead wore a passive face as Brinn stumbled through his explanation.

"Air raid siren before the storm?" she asked, the corner of her lips rising in an amused smirk,

"You seem quite tense," she said after Brinn had finished speaking, "is something causing you stress?"

Reaching out and placing her hand against the landing equipment again, Sienn continued, "I dare say we'll be boarding the rebel flagship in the coming days. I'll get Dr Kradu to look into a cloaking device, see if he can cook something up. He does so love it when I call upon his services. Every afternoon I receive another message from him asking what tech-related work he can do for me," she said with that amused smile.

Looking back at the ship, her hand strumming a few more times on the landing gear before she retracted, Sienn straightened up. "Thank you Brinn. This was very thoughtful of you," the twi'lek offered a pleasant smile.