Quote Originally Posted by Zmeoaice View Post
I haven't seen it, but I know Bullseye doesn't officially appear, but the sniper might be him.

I also know that Matt wears the black outfit for the whole season. Like seriously? We didn't need 13 episodes of him in that outfit. Although I've seen his red costume and it looks... pretty meh. The 2003 version was way better.

If anyone has seen it, does Daredevil go out and kill people on purpose?
Just finished binge watching; responses in spoilers. I will say that I didn't intend to binge watch when I sat down for an episode this morning; you can draw conclusions from that.

Spoiler
Show
I wasn't able to recognize anybody as Bullseye.

We spend a pretty good amount of time with Matt in his street clothes and with other characters, so it's not really 13 episodes of him in the black. I think they could have switched to the red suit a little earlier, but the black one is...functional. It does the job when he's out fighting. I will say that the horns of the red costume work better in profile than head-on.

Your question, though, I'm not going to answer even in spoiler tags. Whether or not he should kill people on purpose is one of the big dramatic questions. Telling how that shakes out over the course of the season would be a gamebreaker. If you want the answer regardless, you can PM me.