Quote Originally Posted by Icewraith View Post
The current lack of dailies is because Blizzard discovered that the vocal portion of the population hated dailies. I know a couple people burnt out and quit playing because they felt that doing ALL the dailies was mandatory in MoP. Isle of the thunder king was an attempt to fix that, and Timeless Isle was the next iteration towards a minimal-daily reward system.

If you've cleared off all the maps, done all the bonus quest areas, completed the garrison questline, have all your reputations maxed, and liked doing dailies in previous expansions, then I understand a bit more where you're coming from. However, I would contend that the adventure and fun drained out of most of the previous daily zones after the fifth or so time.
I can see where you're both coming from. My issue is basically that they removed the reward along with removing the daily grind. Now all you get is rocks, plants, and some miscellaneous crap. The Savage Blood Nagrand elites are probably the best thing you can spend your time on if you're going to worry about grinding something, but it's not something you're going to be doing every day. It's good for a lazy Sunday afternoon, but otherwise, if you have a job/family, you're going to do the quick stuff. I liked the reputation rewards, especially when it was rep for a cool new mount. I am happy I don't need to get rep with my employees (except for the bodyguards), but it seems like there could be more payoff than "here's my castle... it looks just like your castle".

I do like the salvage gear, though. I have yet to be able to get a full suit through it, but it's a good way to back-door in some class-specific gear.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezkeshdadesh View Post
I'm glad he doesn't taunt while bodyguarding. Trying to quest with an aggro-happy NPC would be a nightmare.
Bodyguards can be an absolute pain in the ass if you're taming pets (you have to dismiss them or they'll kick the pet out of the channel) or having to do things where you have to get a mob "near death". I don't know why I can't turn the guy off temporarily without sending him back to the garrison. Is there something I'm missing?