As the elf responds Elizabeth smiles, I do not believe I mentioned anything about them using their abilities to hunt prey. Perhaps your friend is whispering in your ear. She laughs kindly, not at him though. I was not aware however that they actually had good vision, I thank you for that information. Elizabeth says watching as the man squats in the dirt.

I am sure Lord Sion would understand, after all it is not like he is expecting me or anything, perhaps a few minutes, after all if I stay in that place to long I am bound to have an outburst again at the barbarism. At least out here I could keep this man company for a while, and when he is happy, I can go see to Lord Sion and heal his wounds. Elizabeth says to herself as she slowly sits down in the dirt across from the elf, as she folds her green dress under herself. I suppose I could stay a little while, but not to long. Elizabeth says looking up to the sun before looking back at the man. Well I know that the sun IS one of the forms my lord Pelor takes in the sky each day, to shed is divine brilliance upon all of us, so that even in our darkest moments we know that their is still light. And I also am aware that he believes all things must be kept in balance, it is why he is not in the sky at all times of the day, his divine brilliance would blind us all if it were the case and burn our skin. Elizabeth says, wondering what the man would respond to her, from a crazy poor person, she has come to see him more as that wandering hermit.