Quote Originally Posted by Amechra View Post
An idea about Sorcery, just at random:

You know how all the Legacies have an attendant description of the form "I am <blank>", right? What if Sorcery used the Legacies as themes? So if you have Sorcery 3 and Hide of Iron 2, you could create two-dot effects along the themes of endurance and protection (whatever "two dot" means).

I'll think of sensory effects. Touch is a bit of a toughie, I'll admit.
So something like Arcana?
Honestly, that sounds like way too much work. I mean, look at Mage. That system takes up, like, half the book. *goes and checks* Yep, that's actually right. 180 pages of a 400 page book. Doing a system anything like that would be just too much for a part of the game that not every character would have.
Besides, "two-dot effects along the themes of endurance and protection" are already a thing. They're called Auxiliary Legacies.

Quote Originally Posted by Xallace View Post
Are you thinking it ought to be a more modular system than the one we have currently?

Edit2: We also should make a decision on whether or not sorcery counts as a legacy for the purpose of Unique legacies.
I've been assuming that Sorcery should count. And if it doesn't count, then we should remove it from the "core dot" dynamic. Because otherwise, any character who put starting dots in Sorcery wouldn't get their Unique Legacy.