"Now, that wasn't so hard, was it?" Zuu says. He lets the eldritch energies he has been preparing dissipate into the air.

While the dragonborn conferences with his fellow journeymen, Zuu focuses all his attention on the cowering goblin. A flash of inspiration hits him. He grabs the poor goblin's head and cups his hands around it. Muttering a few arcane phrases, the warlock starts to summon up his Shocking Hands cantrip. He deliberately rachets the spell down so that it would tingle the goblin - but not actually harm it. After a while, he removes his hands.

"W-what dids you do to me?"it cried in fear.

"Glad you asked. I just cast a curse on you. Here's how it works: I just placed some magic inside your head. If I die, it explodes. If you are more than 120 feet from me, it explodes. If I trigger the code word, it explodes. And when I say it explodes, well, you know what it means," Zuu says, while motioning towards the two deceased Eldritch-blasted goblins.

"Do you understand what I just said?"

Without waiting for a response, the warlock continues talking in an extremely amiable and conversational tone.

"But I am not without mercy. Work with me, and I'll protect you, pay you, and even teach you magic. But first, tell me your name, and all about yourself and your tribe. Why is it that you feel compelled to rob travelers instead of earning an honest living?"

Spoiler
Show
I'm doing a Deception check to fool the Goblin about the magic bomb in its head. I am assuming I would get advantage on this, because it is so afraid of me at this moment?

Deception Roll: (1d20+5)[9]
With Advantage: (1d20+5)[19]