View Single Post

Thread: Lost Mines of Phandelver [IC]

1. - Top - End - #60
    Ettin in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Lost Mines of Phandelver [IC]

Zuu is dumbfounded for a moment. Then a grin starts to spread across his boyish features as he wraps his arms around the goblin and walks out of earshot from the rest of the party.

Spoiler: Private Conversation with Fizxeez
    Show
    It looks like his instincts weren't wrong - this goblin had potential after all! "Well! Not only do you have an aptitude for remembering things, you have critical thinking as well. To think people say goblins are stupid," he praises the goblin.

The half-elf reconsiders his options for a moment, and decides to go with pure unadulterated truth.

"Warlocks get magicke from three types of beings: an Archfey, a Fiend, and Old Gods... very old gods. Archfey are not likely to eat souls - they like to cause mischief. As for Old Gods... you tend to go crazy after a while." He lets out a sigh. "Fiends and demons... Yeemik is not mistaken. Warlocks CAN get power from demons, and demons DO want something after they give you magic. Do they eat your souls? Maybe, if you are too weak to resist. I get power from a Fiend myself, but my soul is my own."

"For now," a voice chuckles in his mind.

"I can understand if you don't want to mess with Demons, so I propose an alternative plan. It sounds like you all don't like this bugbear bossing you around. We can take him down for you - just make sure all the other goblins don't try to help him. Then you can take over."

The goblin raises an eyebrow as to disbelieve him - he wasn't leadership material, but Zuu cuts him off.

"I was a member of Blood's Honor," he says. "You might have heard of us - gentlemen thieves who don't kill and take care of each other. Not only are we an all-inclusive organization, I know BH is looking to expand to the frontier. You can be the goblin liaison, which should give you quite a bit of power and prestige."

Looking the goblin in the eye, the warlock revises his offer. "Help us depose your boss, and I lift the curse and help you and yours get into Blood's Honor."
    Last edited by Zergrinch; 2015-04-18 at 09:51 AM.
    Now Playing

Zarron Gemblossom (Half-Elf Bard): IC | OOC
    Zuu Greenbrook (Half-Elf Warlock 7): IC | OOC