1. - Top - End - #1145
    Ettin in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Puzzle and Dragons 11: Romancing the Stone

Quote Originally Posted by Fax Celestis View Post
    Cinderella is one of my toolbox monsters. Fast heart make and bind clear, TPA to cover her lower attack, and a +time boost. Plus at some point in the near future her active should clear three turns of bind instead of just one. I'd personally like any of the other fairy tale girls too, particularly Sleeping Beauty.
    I'll second this - I don't make much use of my fairy tale girls, but that's because I never have the one in the color I want. Or in the case of Red Riding Hood, I evo'ed her then realized she'd be great on my Draggie team.. in her first form. So yeah. I can't wait until they get the three turn boost, they could be very useful on some of my teams.

In other news, I think I can field a passable Andromeda team on my main account (with a lot of exp input). I have Blodin at level 89 already, and I can finally use this as an excuse for Orochi. Round out the team with Hatsume and Sharon; the team has ten blue rowhances, eight skill boosts (Max skill Andromeda would be up first turn), a five-turn Dark->Water shift, a five turn middle row->Water shift (GREAT for Andromeda!), Odin's Gungnir for rough spots, and Orochi's five turn delay in lieu of a spike. Of course, I'm assuming I can make all of them max skill... Sharon in particular skills up from a DC collab monster.

The team (with no plusses) carries 18.5k HP, 8,299 Water attack (seems low) with up to 16x multiplier, over 3k recovery, and 100% skill lock resist. Both Andromeda also have bind recovery awakenings, though no one on the team resists bind, so there's that.

If I had one on either account, Hermes would be an incredible addition to the team.
    Last edited by Quietus; 2015-04-18 at 09:51 PM.
    Pokemon friend code : 3067-5701-8746

Trade list can be found on my Giant League wiki page, all pokemon are kept in stock with 5 IVs, most with egg moves, some bred for Hidden Powers. Currently at 55 in stock and counting.

Padherders for my phone and my tablet!