View Single Post

Thread: Trans-Atlantic Carrion Crown (IC)

1. - Top - End - #1294
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Trans-Atlantic Carrion Crown (IC)

Quote Originally Posted by DarkOne7141981 View Post
    "- we will continue to defend Miss Kendra, protect the innocent of Ravengro, and cleanse the ruins of Harrowstone of the vile undead taint that possesses it."
    Temporarily distracted from his recent revelation, Elian nods emphatically. "Indeed. While I pray your impression of me has not been tainted, it is ultimately a secondary concern at best. What matters most is dealing with that which plagues this land. To that end, I know precisely where I stand."

Hesitantly, he looks around the room once more. "For better or worse, whatever this magic is, I am almost fully reinvigorated by Kristoph's ministrations. To that end, I would spend what remains of this evening researching his situation.
    ...It seems truly the least I can do. If anyone wishes to discuss anything with me, or aid me, I will be in the professor's library. Otherwise, I will leave you to... say anything you feel the need to, outside my presence
    ."

Eyes partially downcast, Elian leaves the room unnaturally quietly, his long cloak virtually stationary as he passes the doorway.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Assuming we still get the +2 circumstantial for Professor Lorrimor's library?
    (1d20+8)[16] knowledge religion. Perhaps +2 more if Aurora joins to assist (or I can assist her?)