View Single Post

Thread: [FWM] OOC 5: Egocentric Changeling Hive

1. - Top - End - #323
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [FWM] OOC 5: Egocentric Changeling Hive

Hmm... I do agree that changes would do some good. I mean, I've been having fun, but I feel like I'm getting stuck in the same patterns over and over again. I'd like to break up the monotony a bit. Unfortunately, most of the ideas I've had are centered around my characters, and as I'm sure you're all aware, I'm not the only person who wants to be involved.

Show-plot-based events might be nice. It'd give us a chance to put new twists on old ideas. The Gala idea sounds fun; I can imagine all of my characters making the situation there hilariously awkward (Flare trying to be sociable but not knowing how, Blueshield not trying to be sociable, Blades scaring the {EXPLETIVE} out of half the ponies she interacts with, and Night Jewel slipping in uninvited to break some rules).

On the subject of a "gatekeeper" character, that sounds like a great idea. We need the kind of character who knows everyone in town and can show newcomers around, along with possibly getting long-term dwellers who haven't met together. I'm thinking of volunteering Precious for the role, although I'd have to establish her first.

So for the "clean slate" idea, would we be wrapping up the current plotlines somehow or just discarding them completely? If the former, I have an idea for how to get it out of the way either temporarily or permanently.
    Last edited by PurityIcekiller; 2015-04-22 at 12:08 AM.
    When in doubt, use cute little dragons.

Game and roleplaying stuff.

The data is 1's and 0's. Life is the jazz. (Previous avatars)