1. - Top - End - #15
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [3.5/PF] GitP Regulars as Soulmelds/Veils!

Quote Originally Posted by Elricaltovilla View Post
    Well, you certainly don't hesitate when it comes to these new threads. Alright, I'm game.
    Let's get to work. Sadly, since I'm unfamiliar with the details on Veils, this will be a 3.5 Soulmeld.

Warlord's Circlet
    Descriptors: None
    Classes: Incarnate, Soulborn
    Chakra: Crown
    Saving Throw: None
    You call upon the warriors of ages past to inspire your combat prowess. You form incarnum into a wrought crown; when you wear it, you can hear the whispers of great champions, and can see the techniques that made them famous.

While wearing warlord's circlet, you the Martial Study feat. When you reshape this soulmeld, you may select another maneuver that the feat grants you. You must qualify for that maneuver as normal.
    Essentia: You gain an insight bonus to attack rolls equal do the number of points of essentia invested. Unlike most insight bonuses, this explicitly stacks with any similar insight bonuses to attack rolls gained from soulmelds.

Chakra Bind (Crown)
    The crown clings to your temples, thickening until it more resembles a light helmet than a crown. The words of ancient heroes grow clearer now, their inspiration more profound.

You gain the Martial Stance feat. When you reshape this soulmeld and bind it, you may select another stance that the feat grants you. You must qualify for that stance as normal.
    Last edited by Red Fel; 2015-04-27 at 01:55 PM.
    My headache medicine has a little "Ex" inscribed on the pill. It's not a brand name; it's an indicator that it works inside an Anti-Magic Field.

Blue text means sarcasm. Purple text means evil. White text is invisible.

My signature got too big for its britches. So now it's over here!