View Single Post

Thread: 9CR: Before and Beside

1. - Top - End - #25
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Default Re: 9CR: Before and Beside

Shira thought for a moment. "I don't know French, but I do have a tablet. We could pass it back and forth between us if you're that worried. Afterwards, we could just delete whatever we wrote." Shira offered. A foot kicked her in the back as hard as it could (which, given that it was that of a small plushie, barely made an impact), signalling Inari's displeasure at having the prospect of his tablet taken away from him.

"I'm not actually interested in learning how to use your 'ammo'. If anything, I'm a little worried about the fact that you have it. From what I hear, that 'ammo' is dangerous stuff. Can make a whole neighbourhood 'polluted'. I know for a fact that there are people out there who would very likely shoot you for having it, and if they found you were using the... higher caliber... versions of the 'ammo' they might come by to burn down the school, and execute the survivors."

Shira's face made a twinge. Given how expressionless the girl is under normal circumstances, that said something.

She took a chip to cede the floor.
    Last edited by MReav; 2015-04-27 at 07:58 PM.